A-Level and O-Level Mathematics Tuition by NUS Master’s Degree Holder

I am Arun. I teach A-level and O-level Mathematics. If you're looking for someone who cares deeply about making a difference in your child’s Mathematical fortunes, then I'm your guy!

I am an ex-MOE scholar - I completed my Bachelors and Masters degrees in Engineering from NUS under full scholarships. I have tutored students since my university years and am quite familiar with the Mathematics syllabus and the difficulties students face when they grapple with new concepts.

I am not doing this just as a job – I am deeply interested in studying innovation and problem solving in the natural sciences, and left the industry for a lifestyle that’ll let me pursue this full-time. Why is this relevant? I am someone who loves to study Maths – and I’ll make your child want to do the same too! Trust me, having a genuine sense of wonder about and attraction towards the subject is half the battle in acing exams.

I would love to hear from you. You can ...

visit my website at www.arunteachesmaths.com,
call me at 90082039, or
email me at arunteachesmaths@gmail.com

Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
 [ Advertise to 1,398,100 leads for FREE ]

No comments: