Norman Tien Mathematics

Dear Parents,

My name is Norman Tien. I am recognized as one of the Top PSLE Math trainer in Singapore. This is because I have built a formidable reputation for my unique teachings by establishing PSLE Tuition Programme as an experiential Math learning program that delivers result a child truly deserves.

Scoring in PSLE is extremely important as it qualifies a student’s entry to their choice secondary school as well as the educational stream they will be assigned to. To achieve this objective, a student will require speed, accuracy and more importantly, the desire to score.

If you already realized that your child needs effective and time-saving problem solving strategies to help them score in next year’s PSLE mathematics examination, I have lots of insights to share with you on my proven teaching methodology and strategies. For details, CLICK Here!


Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
*** Click below to sign up for FREE and Get Paid Reading Email ***http://www.emailcashpro.com

No comments: